Saturday, September 09, 2006

Unusual Request


The sexy little housewife was built so well the TV repairman couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Every time she came into the room, he would just about jerk his neck right out of joint looking at her. When he'd finished the repair she paid him and said, "I'm going to make to make a . . . well... unusual request.

But you have to first promise me you'll keep it a secret." The repairman quickly agreed and she went on. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing to talk about, but while my husband is a kind, decent man -- sigh -- he has a certain physical weakness. A certain disability. Now, I'm a woman and you're a man..."

The repairman could hardly speak, he was so turned on, "Yes yes!" he stammered anxiously-

"And since I've been wanting to ever since you came in the door..." she continued hesitantly-

"Yes yes!" he nodded affirmatively, tongue tied with desire... when she asked...

"Would you help me move the refrigerator?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home